Join Our Team
Make an impact from day one
Lucido provides consulting services and builds innovative technology solutions for trading and risk management. Our customers, including energy trading firms, central banks, financial institutions, and utilities are located across the U.S., Europe and Asia and we’re hiring all over the world!
What our people are saying
Director Energy Solutions
We are an ethical, dependable company solving problems for customers using modern technology. That’s what attracted me to Lucido. Plus, on the energy side of the business we have an opportunity to work with companies who are on the frontline in the world’s energy transition to low and zero-carbon sources – for example, around power and renewables trading.
Chief Technology Officer
We are not trying to be slightly better. We are building world-class solutions that directly meets the business needs of our customers using the latest technology – and every single member of the team is collectively on the hook to understand, deliver and solve customer problems.
Join our team of developers, business analysts and consultants!
Can’t find a position that fits your skills?
Email us and tell us about yourself!
The Senior Engineer role is a critical role within the engineering team working across the technology stack. A Sr Engineer should be able to work for a full sprint or more with minimal guidance from others. They should also feel comfortable actively participating with all levels of the engineering team, up to the CTO, in active design sessions, including knowledge around the business domain.
- The most coding intensive role in the engineering team
- Learn & understand the business domain well enough to be comfortable in detailed sessions with product & services colleagues
- Become someone sought out by other engineers on the team for advice & review with an expected career path trajectory to lead other engineers in 2-3 years in a hands-on Lead Engineer role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce high quality code that meets all the standards of the engineering team, including testing of all forms as well as well-commented code
- Work with all levels of engineering colleagues to both give & receive feedback to produce the best results
- Active PR reviewer for others, following a well-structured PR Rubric used across the engineering team
- Ensure consistency of code characteristics across the platform (style, core principles, testing)
Role Requirements and Qualifications
- 4-8 yrs of experience writing code in any modern language
- At least 2 years of active development in C#; strongly preferring DotNet Core
- Experience with no-sql data stores such as Mongo
- Experience with the concepts and reasons for using an Event Bus or Service Mesh and can articulate these reasons
- Experience with Docker containers including their usage for production deployments
- Experience working in a fully functionality CI/CD pipeline with Git source control
- Understands & adheres to Unit testing principles & can defend WHY they are important
- Understands & adheres to principles for software delivery as a product company; including SaaS as a primary delivery mechanism, but not the only delivery mechanism
- Understands and applies the principles of 12-factor development and why they are important to the business domain features; not just technology principles
- Experience in Commodities businesses is considered a strong advantage
- Experience with valuation models and market risk understanding is an advantage
Energy Business Analyst
The successful development, pre-sales support, delivery and client acceptance of Allegro services solutions for Lucido Group. Deliver client-value focused work and maintain strong trust-built relationships to long term business development opportunities.
Capital Markets Business Analyst
Assist and direct Lucido Group clients in a variety of capital markets projects: planning, scoping, estimating, requirements-gathering, designing, developing, testing, documentation, deployment and post-production support of solutions.