Terms of Access to this Site. You must read this before you proceed.
This website (the “Website”) is the website of Lucido Group LLC. For the purposes of this agreement, “Lucido Group”, “us” or “we” shall mean Lucido Group LLC, a company registered in Texas, and its affiliates and their officers, directors and employees.
The following are the terms upon which you (and any other person who accesses this material through you) may access that information and other material:
- Lucido Group owns the copyright in the content published on the Website except where otherwise indicated by a third party’s proprietary notice. Images, trade marks and brands are also protected by other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners. Permission is granted for you to download and print off any data displayed for your own personal use. It must not be reproduced and distributed for financial or other gain.
- The trademarks and service marks used on the Website (collectively, the “Marks”) are trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and/or service marks owned by Lucido Group or by third party licensors. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the Marks for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission or applicable licence terms of the lawful owner. Unauthorized use of the Marks or any Information is strictly prohibited and may violate trademark, copyright or other applicable laws. Openlink®, Endur®, Findur®, Allegro® and Calypso® are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of third parties. Lucido Group LLC is unaffiliated with Openlink Financial LLC, ION Group or Adenza.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- The contents of this site are not intended as and should not be construed as investment, tax or legal advice.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information or other material contained on this web site:
- Neither Lucido Group nor its affiliates warrant or represent that the information is comprehensive, complete, verified or accurate; and
- Neither Lucido Group nor its affiliates accepts responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense of whatsoever kind arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with: I. the use by you or any other person of any information and other material contained on this site (or on other sites to which you or any other person may link from here); or II. any act or omission on your part or on the part of any other person as a result of accessing and viewing the information and other material contained on this web site or on any other site accessed through a link from this site.
You must satisfy yourself that you may lawfully access this website within the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located. Your decision may need to be reviewed as the contents of this site change and local laws change. Neither Lucido Group nor its affiliates accepts responsibility for such decision.
By entering this site, you acknowledge that you have read the above terms and you accept that such terms bind you and all other persons who gain access to the information and material of this site through you. If you do not accept these terms, you must terminate your connection to this site.